It’s time to prepare for one of the biggest games to kick off its league matches, as the Call of Duty League begins today at 12 PM PST on its official YouTube page. The games will begin with the Atlanta FaZe Home Series, and fans can earn in-game rewards throughout the event.
The Call of Duty League officially kicks off today at 12pm PT / 3pm ET with the Atlanta FaZe Home Series! All matches will be broadcast live on YouTube.com/CODLeague.
Fans can expect plenty of action-packed entertainment as all 12 teams come together for the start of the 2021 season.
Will the new LA Thieves be able to prove themselves this season? Will Dallas Empire remain on top or is it time for another team to take that spot? Can OpTic Chicago live up to the Huntsmen’s legacy? These are just a few of the stories we’ll be looking out for this weekend.
The League has also recently announced several exciting launches –
- Earn In-Game Rewards – Starting on Feb. 11, new in-game rewards will be available for fans to access on CDL’s website, YouTube, and the COD Companion App! Link your Activision and YouTube accounts to earn in-game rewards in Cold War and Warzone by watching the Call of Duty League. Learn how to link your accounts here.
- Feb. 11-14: Viewers can earn a Cash Stack Weapon Charm
- Feb. 11 – March 7: Fans can earn up to 3.5 Hours of Various Double XP Tokens + Heart Emblem
- Additionally, fans can earn items during Sunday of the Stage I Major Tournament
- Stay up to date on all that’s to come with viewership rewards this season by following Twitter.com/CODLeague
- Team Packs – Fans can now rep their favorite Call of Duty League team in-game, with the Call of Duty League Team Packs! All twelves packs are now available for purchase in Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty®: Warzone
- Pick’em Game – Call of Duty League fans can compete in a new season-long match Pick’em game against friends and a global leaderboard of fans from around the world. Be sure to show off your big brain by entering the Stage 1 CDL Pick’em game where you can win cool prizes. Make sure to enter your predictions by 12pm PT today for your guesses on Feb. 11 matches and point opportunities
- Challengers YouTube Channel – This week the League launched a dedicated channel for Call of Duty Challengers, along with announcing a slew of incredible on-air talent for 2021!
Let the battle lines be drawn – who will you be rooting for this season?
Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.