Strange Brigade is now available on Nintendo Switch. The game will allow up to four players to play its co-op modes online and through local wireless co-op.
According to Nintendo, the third-person adventure game features:
- GRIPPING ADVENTURE – A rip-roaring campaign filled with foes to send back to the afterlife. Explore alone or team up in 2-4 player online and local wireless co-op!
- FEARLESS FORTUNE HUNTERS – Adventure as one of four dashing agents trained to tackle the supernatural. Aim and blast powerful weapons with motion controls and unleash magical amulets!
- MALEVOLENT MONSTERS – moaning mummies, fire-breathing assassins, armour-plated minotaurs and much, much worse!
- TERRIFYING TRAPS – Decapitate the undead with spinning blades, fry them with fire traps and more. You wouldn’t set them on your team mates… would you?
- PUZZLING PREDICAMENTS – Keep those peepers peeled for suspicious clues, secret entrances and ancient contraptions! Who knows what treasures await…
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more gaming news!