Today, Kingson announced an updated look for its FURY Renegade DDR4 memory line with two-tone black heat spreaders.
Kingston FURY Renegade DDR4 delivers terrific speeds up to 5333MT/s*1, making it the ultimate choice for power users. With the bold two-tone black heat spreaders, the Renegade DDR4 not only enhances the look of your build but also manages heat to ensure optimal performance. For those seeking an extra dose of excitement, Kingston FURY Renegade DDR4 RGB boasts a stylish two-tone black heat spreader illuminated by 10 LEDs to create dynamic RGB lighting effects kept in lock-step by Kingston FURY’s patented Infrared Sync Technology™.
Key Features of Kingston FURY Renegade DDR4 :
- High speeds plus low latencies deliver extreme performance: With speeds up to 5333MT/s paired with quick CL16–CL20 timings to help your AMD- or Intel-based system power through games, video editing, and broadcasting, Kingston FURY Renegade DDR4 is the prime choice to meet demands.
- Intel XMP Certified or Ready: Intel Extreme Memory Profile technology makes it easy to overclock. Select one of the built-in, hand-tuned profiles in your BIOS to get the benefits of overclocking without having to manually adjust the memory timings yourself.
- Ready for AMD Ryzen: Get memory that’s Ready for Ryzen and will seamlessly integrate with your AMD-based system. A reliable, compatible performance boost for your build.
- Intense two-tone black aluminum heat spreader: The two-tone black aluminum heat spreader and black PCB keep your rig running and looking sharp.
- Speeds: 3200MT/s, 3600MT/s, 4000MT/s, 4266MT/s, 4600MT/s, 4800MT/s, 5333MT/s
Key features of Kingston FURY Renegade DDR4 RGB:
- Stunning RGB Style: Bring your workstation to life with smooth, stunning RGB lighting effects.
- Patented Kingston FURY™ Infrared Sync Technology™: RGB lighting stays synced thanks to Kingston FURY’s Infrared Sync Technology.
- Powerful aluminum heat spreader displays smooth RGB effects: The two-tone black aluminum heat spreader and black PCB highlight the stunning RGB effects to keep your rig running and looking sharp.
- Intel XMP Certified or Ready profiles: Intel Extreme Memory Profile technology makes it easy to overclock. Simply select one of the built-in, hand-tuned profiles in your BIOS to get the benefits of overclocking.
- Ready for AMD Ryzen™: Get memory that’s Ready for Ryzen and will seamlessly integrate with your AMD-based system.
- Speeds: 3200MT/s, 3600MT/s, 4000MT/s, 4266MT/s, 4600MT/s
For more on Kingston, hardware, and all things gaming, stay tuned to Gaming Trend.
David is the kind of person to wear his heart on his sleeve. He can find positives in anything, like this is a person who loved Star Fox Zero to death. You’ll see him playing all kinds of games: AAAs, Indies, game jam games, games of all genres, and writing about them! Here. On this website. When not writing or playing games, you can find David making music, games, or enjoying a good book.
David’s favorite games include NieR: Automata, Mother 3, and Gravity Rush.