Lost Ruins of Arnak from designers Min and Elwen and pusblisher Czech Games Edition is back with their second expansion: The Missing Expedition.
This expansion for Lost Ruins of Arnak offers two new expedition leaders, two new research tracks, and many new cards. New content can be immediately added to a standard game for 1 to 4 players or discovered gradually in a solo or two-player cooperative campaign. Requires Lost Ruins of Arnak base game. Fully compatible with Expedition Leaders expansion.
The professor is missing!
Your dear friend, Professor Kutil, has gone missing while exploring the lost ruins of Arnak. Now, you and your expedition must follow his trail to learn his fate.
The Missing Expedition is a new expansion for Lost Ruins of Arnak. Test the strategies offered by two new leaders. Explore new paths to knowledge on two new research tracks. Build your expedition team with new artifacts, items, and assistants.
This expansion can simply be added to your Lost Ruins of Arnak base game or it can be discovered as part of a solo or two-player cooperative campaign.
Requires Lost Ruins of Arnak base game. Fully compatible with Expedition Leaders expansion.
- The Missing Expedition expansion for Lost Ruins of Arnak:
- New assistants, items, guardians, and artifacts.
- Two new expedition leaders add unique player powers to a 2-player game and are fully compatible with the Expedition Leaders expansion.
- Six-chapter campaign for solo or two-player cooperative play.
- Each chapter is replayable as a unique standalone challenge.
- 2 Leaders (Mechanic & Journalist; incl. player boards, starting decks, and other small components)
- 2 Research tracks
- Campaign mode (solo or 2-player coop variant)
- Encounter cards (can be used both in the campaign and in the regular playthrough)
- Item & artifact cards (can be used both in the campaign and in the regular playthrough)
- Sites, guardians, assistants
Dan is an educator from Colorado. Growing up as an Air Force dependent gained him lots of new perspectives on the world and a love for making new friends, especially over a good board game. When not at school or playing a board game, Dan is probably at the gym, attending a local sporting event, or performing or attending theater. Dan loves heavy euros, deck builders, living card games, and great solo rules.