Today, Jandusoft and SandBloom Studio announced that the platformer Emma: Lost in Memories will head to the PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on May 15. The game’s unique mechanic will have you frantically trying to find an exit as every wall you touch will fade away.
EMMA: Lost in Memories is a 2D puzzle platformer game in which all the platforms and walls start disappearing progressively as you touch them. Think, strategize, run, jump and feel in a surreal and poetic world where everything fades away.
- One fast and simple mechanic: all the platforms and walls start disappearing when you touch them!
- The character runs automatically at a fixed speed! Control her special abilities (double jump, dash and climb) and do your best to react at the correct time.
- Minimalistic 2D artistic style completely drawn by hand.
- Dynamic gameplay in a poetic and eccentric world.
- Single-screen levels which combine skill and ingenuity with planification and strategy.
- Two game modes: Main Story and Memory Chest. Complete the Main Story first to enjoy the levels in the Memory Chest!
- Delicate reflexion on memory loss.
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend