It’s a busy time of the year for the Halo franchise with Halo Infinite getting a winter update as well as the Halo World Championship happening. Today, 343 Industries released a Vidoc that shows content and updates coming November 8th. For fans of Esports, the Halo World Championship kicks off tomorrow, October 20th, in Seattle. The entire tournament will be streamed on the official Halo Twitch channel. You can check out the Vidoc as well as details on both the Winter Update and Halo World Championship below:
The ViDoc provides a fresh look and deeper dives on what’s to come in Halo Infinite’s biggest content update yet, including:
- The most powerful iteration of Forge to date
- Network campaign co-op, featuring Halo’s largest co-operative play space
- New arena maps – Argyle and Detachment, created with the most powerful Forge toolset to date
- New attack-and-defend game mode, Covert One Flag
- An overhaul to multiplayer that grants more XP for playing and faster progression
- The free, 30-tier battle pass
- And more…
The Winter Update isn’t the only thing we’re celebrating today. For fans who have that competitive edge, we invite you to join us both in person and online on Twitch for the Halo World Championship, kicking off Oct. 20 in Seattle. Boasting a $1,000,000 prize pool, the Halo World Championship will feature the world’s best teams as they throw down for all the glory.
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more Halo Infinite news and info!