This was a banner year for gaming. From the dark alleys of Yharnam to the farthest reaches of space, from hidden ancient tombs and mythical beasts to a lone creature’s journey through a blind forest, 2015 has been replete with amazing experiences and unforgettable moments.
Over the next six days, we’ll bring you our most memorable moments, characters, and all the things that stood out to us this year, culminating in our top 10 for the site. Keep checking back on this article to see each day’s update!
- Category awards, including Best Art Direction and Best Multiplayer
- Sarah Marchant’s Top 10 Games of 2015
- Category awards, including Best Sports Game and Best Supporting Character
- Travis Northup’s Top 10 Games of 2015
- Category awards, including Best Soundtrack and Best New Character
- Blake Hester’s Top 8 Games of 2015
- Matt Welsh’s Top 10 Games of 2015
- Category awards, including Best DLC and Best Indie Game
- Jay Malone’s Top 10 Games of 2015
- Justin Pauls’ Top 10 Games of 2015
- Category awards, including Best Narrative and Best Moment
- Eric Van Allen’s Top 10 Games of 2015
- Kenneth Shepard’s Top 5 Games of 2015
- Gaming Trend’s Top 10 Games of 2015
- The Game of the Year deliberations podcast
- Ron Burke’s Top 13 Games of 2015
I'm a Texas native and graduate of Texas Tech University, freelancing in the gaming journalism industry. I love games, live music, Texas BBQ and sports. Favorite games are The Witcher 2, anything from Bioware, the Kingdom Hearts series and Dota 2.