Today, Graffiti Games announced that it will work with Baseline Games to release Nira, a sandbox survival adventure game, on PC and consoles later this year. While the game is currently in Early Access, the full game will feature tons of new features as players try to survive a procedurally generated land.
Graffiti Games announces today that it is teaming up with indie developer Baseline Games to publish sandbox survival adventure game Nira this year on PC and console. Currently available on Steam in Early Access, Nira will have a full PC release with a bevy of new features, including a mysterious story, new abilities and quests.
In Nira players explore procedurally generated islands in this filled with fast-paced building, crafting, fighting, farming and quests. Build a base, hunt, cook, battle ogres, make friends with a mysterious Totem, ride an alpaca, fly a plane and do whatever is needed to survive. While battling to remain alive, unravel the story of a mysterious Totem by befriending it and taking on the quests it gives. Offer items to gain experience and upgrade the Totem to unlock superior quests that grant even more experience.
Major Features Include:
- Gather resources to craft tools, deadly weapons and armor sets
- Level up your skills to unlock new weapons and recipes
- Build a fortress to defend yourself from enemies
- Fight hordes of goblins and ogres
- Plant and grow crops
- Hunt for food and cook meals to heal
- Complete quests given by a mysterious Totem to level up your character
- Discover dungeons throughout the game that teleport you to another world where you have to fight waves of enemies
- Build vehicles
- Tame and ride animals
- Play solo or with up to three friends in local co-op
- Explore an array of beautifully rendered pixel-art worlds
- Endless procedurally generated gameplay
“As a first-time solo developer, it’s challenging to navigate everything that goes into launching a game, including porting, distribution and marketing,” said Barry, founder of Baseline Games. “Graffiti Games has a strong track record of successfully launching games and teaming up with them on Nira will allow me to focus on creating the best game possible.”
Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.