Today, Aquiris has announced that it has released a new update for its mobile racing game Horizon Chase World Tour that adds new tracks and vehicles to the mix. In addition, the developer has announced that Horizon Chase Turbo, a console and Steam release of the game, will be released later this spring.
Horizon Chase World Tour is the wildly successful homage to classic arcade racers of decades past. The game’s simple mechanics, intuitive gameplay and unique personality propelled the game to 10 million organic downloads. This spring, the franchise makes its PC and console debut with Horizon Chase Turbo, set to offer players the ultimate couch co-op experience with split-screen multiplayer across all game modes, including the campaign, tournament mode and endurance challenge.
Today’s update for Horizon Chase World Tour includes:
- Hawaii Cup – Retro tracks inspired by the beautiful landscapes and daunting weather across the tropical climate of Hawaii
- Nine Spinetingling New Tracks – Zip through hairpin turns and rapid straightaways in nine new tracks designed to challenge even the most experienced Horizon Chasers
- Two New Vehicles – Jump in the driver’s seat of two unique vehicles:
- Janis –This car’s six nitro boosts will require strategic racing and coordination to maximize the speed.
- Elite 275 – Accelerate to all-time highs in this top-out speedster
- Bodykit Upgrade – Throw the bodykit on new and existing vehicles for added performance and all around good looks.
In addition, the update will include some quality-of-life changes specific to iOS and Android devices. Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.