Today, Psyonix announced that it will release the Salty Shores update to Rocket League on May 29 for all currently available platforms. The update will include a new beach-themed Arena, a summer in-game event, and other changes to get players ready for Competitive Season 8.
The Salty Shores Update will include:
- A new beach-themed Arena named Salty Shores
- The Beach Blast summer in-game event that will begin on June 11
- The end of Competitive Season 7 and the start of Competitive Season 8
- Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3 playlist in-game
- A new import Battle-Car, Twinzer, available as a limited-drop inside the new Impact Crate
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on gaming Trend.
Elisha Deogracias is an aspiring accountant by day, freelance writer by night. Before writing for Gaming Trend, he had a small gig on the now defunct Examiner. When not being a third wheel with his best friends on dates or yearning for some closure on Pushing Daisies, he's busy catching up on shonen manga and wacky rhythm games. Mains R.O.B. in Smash. Still doesn't know if he's a kid or a squid.