If you loved Persona 4: Dancing All Night, you’ll be pleased to know that Atlus has announced that it will localize the releases of Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, which will be released next year in North America for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. The duo of music games will come complete with 25 songs in each game, and will feature characters from their respective titles.
In Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad (SEES) and the Phantom Thieves are each whisked away to a secret room, known only as Club Velvet. Upon awakening, each group finds themselves face-to-face with enigmatic Velvet Room residents and are forced to perform at a mysterious dance party, unaware of what lies ahead of them.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight features include:
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
Check out the announcement trailer for Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight above, read up on Ken’s Persona 4: Dancing All Night and Persona 5 reviews, and stay tuned for more groovy news here on Gaming Trend, man.