Today, Walnut Creek released a new trailer for its upcoming party brawler Override: Mech City Brawl, which will be released on December 4 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The game will allow players to tackle the fast-paced action solo or with friends.
Featuring a wealth of multiplayer modes – both local and online – as well as a solo campaign, there’s no shortage of ways to punch mechs in the face. Feel like tinkering with your favorite contender? Take a step into the Garage and equip all manner of skins and cosmetic gear so you can brawl in style.
Whether you’re a fighting veteran or looking to get into your first brawl, Override: Mech City Brawl has a mode for you. Want to party with friends? Hop into party co-op where players team up to pilot different parts of the same mech. Take a look below for a breakdown of the key features you can look forward to when the game launches on December 4th.
- Explosive Battles. Take control of a gigantic mech and lay waste to entire cities as you fight other massive opponents.
- Supercharged Mechs. Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real-World Locations. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes. Challenge other players in local and online Versus & Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.
- Party Co-Op. Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech!
- The Garage. Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.