Tinybuild Games continues to embrace the Switch, as it has recently announced Lazy Bear Games’ recent boxing sim Punch Club to be released on the Nintendo console on May 24. The game features a mix of RPG and tycoon elements, as well as some heartwrenching story beats and snazzy pixelated art.
As previously announced during #HelloSwitch Event, the indie hit Punch Club is coming to Nintendo Switch on May 24th!
Now you must train hard, eat chicken and punch dudes in the face to earn your place in the Punch Club ranks, and discover who ended your father’s life.
Punch Club is a boxing tycoon management game with multiple branching story lines.
- Fighter management sim with RPG and tycoon elements
- Find out who killed your father, and maybe learn something about yourself along the way
- Heavily story-driven, with multiple different narrative branches and game endings to discover
- Get as deep with stats as you like, and find your own way through extensive skill trees
- Gorgeous pixel visuals with 80-90s references and nostalgia all over the place
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.
Elisha Deogracias is an aspiring accountant by day, freelance writer by night. Before writing for Gaming Trend, he had a small gig on the now defunct Examiner. When not being a third wheel with his best friends on dates or yearning for some closure on Pushing Daisies, he's busy catching up on shonen manga and wacky rhythm games. Mains R.O.B. in Smash. Still doesn't know if he's a kid or a squid.