KingsIsle today launched a summer update for Wizard101.
The update includes
- Adventure Parties: A group system to help players synchronize quests. Parties can have 4 to 12 players. Players can join up to three parties.
- Beastmoon Monster Mayhem: An event with a new map, Avalon, and new monsters. Beastmoon Hunt rewards include gold idols, pets and added Spellements.
- Improved PvP: TC gating, increased PvP Damage intersection, adjusted crit damage multiplier and temporarily free to play PvP
- Lemuria quest continuation
- New spells
- Updated minions
- Improved crown shop
- Revamped Wizard City
- Streamlined and revamped quests
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more gaming news!
Kat Fast is a News Editor for Gaming Trend. She loves every genre from cute dating simulators to gory horror games. She's a cosplayer and frequents conventions in her home state of North Carolina. Find her on Twitter, Instagram and Twitch @pastelroses40.