Today, Nighthawk Interactive and Inti Creates announced that Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack is now available physically on PlayStation 4 today. The game will include everything in the digital version of the game as well as all previously released DLC and an extra song created exclusively for the PlayStation versions.
Critically-acclaimed 2D action platformer Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack made its digital debut in spring for PlayStation®4 system and now fans can pick up a physical copy of the game at North American retail stores starting today, and in Europe on July 3. The two-in-one collection includes popular classics Azure Striker Gunvolt and Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, but also offers new features and upgrades. In addition, the pack comes pre-loaded with the entire catalogue of downloadable content (DLC) and introduces extra stages, bosses, bonus modes and songs.
The Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack unveils a ton of new features revitalizing these experiences for modern consoles, including an exhilarating 60 frames per second (fps) upgrade, striking high-resolution event graphics, and an exclusive new vocal track.
This critically acclaimed series has intuitive controls, memorable characters, and shockingly epic boss battles. Play as Gunvolt, zipping and zapping your way through levels and skill trials by tagging enemies with your weapon, then shocking them into oblivion. In Gunvolt 2, enjoy the game in an entirely new way with the addition of Gunvolt’s rival Copen as a playable character. Playing as Copen, you can dash through the air, slam into enemies, and unleash devastating homing shots to make short work of your foes.
In the Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack, players will:
· Experience the fast-paced gameplay in seamless 60 fps.
· Enjoy all the DLC from the original versions, fighting through extra stages, bosses, and bonus modes, all while rocking out to new songs.
· Jam along to over 20 pop vocal tracks, including a new track made exclusively for the PlayStation release.
· Get lost in the story with high resolution event graphics and in-game text, so the characters look better than ever.
· Journey through the levels and peruse menus on the new, intuitive screen layout.
Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.