Italian Games Factory announced that its sci-fi horror game Haunted Space is in development for PC, Xbox Series X, and PlayStation 5. The game is a mix of management and space battling as well as skirmishes with horrific forces you must destroy.
Neterun is full of monuments and relics left by an ancient civilisation and the galaxy is haunted by their ghosts. Unravel the reasons for their presence and fight for survival against their supernatural threat in a story inspired by the dark and twisted tales of Heavy Metal and 2000AD.
In HAUNTED SPACE, the innovative co-pilot system allows you to choose the level of control you prefer, from a complete space simulation through to a more arcade-style experience. At its maximum level, the co-pilot makes the game accessible for blind and visually impaired users, and it also supports eye-tracking.
In order to survive the hostile void of HAUNTED SPACE players will have to craft ships that will cater to their own playstyle.
- Traverse multiple unique star systems, each filled with danger and intrigue.
- Play in first-person or third-person perspective as you overcome the challenges of this dangerous backwater of space.
- Overcome the odds in fierce multi-stage boss battles against ancient God-like creatures composed of organic matter and space debris.
- Trade and craft new ships and ship equipment using powerful and customisable ship modification tools – create and buy new weapons, shields, cargo containers, engines and more.
- Stunning ray tracing effects and immersive audio put you in the heart of the action like never before.
- Difficult choices will have to be made when allocating scarce resources and credits to outfit engines, cargo holds and armaments.
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.