Today, Ghostshark Games and Iceberg Interactive announced that adventure game Still There is available now on PC and Nintendo Switch. The game tasks players with managing a lighthouse in space while solving the mysteries within.
In Still There, you take on the role of Karl Hamba and it’s your job to manage the daily routines of The Bento; an isolated space-lighthouse. One day, a mysterious radio message breaks through, forcing you to take action and confront the long-buried truth that you’re desperately hiding from. How much are you willing to sacrifice to rescue yourself and your loved ones? How far is far enough?
- Maintain your space lighthouse by solving brain-bending puzzles and completing your daily tasks. Urine may be involved.
- Respond to emergency situations, take vital decisions while you unravel the emotional story of Karl’s past.
- Engage in hilarious conversations with Gorky, the station’s AI.
- Confront complex issues, such as depression and grief, in the deeply immersive narrative.
- Soak up the nostalgia with stunning retro graphics and visuals.
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.