Previously an Apple Arcade exclusive, Screenwave Media and Moving Pieces have announced that it will bring the puzzle game Dodo Peak to the Nintendo Switch this summer. The game will allow players to guide the titular birds over 50 levels of beautiful peril.
Screenwave Media and Moving Pieces have joined in a publishing partnership to bring the studio’s first release, Dodo Peak, to the Nintendo Switch platform with a planned release of Summer 2020. Moving Pieces will be handling the port of the console release.
Dodo Peak has the player guiding the titular bird as they locate and rescue their lost babies from a series of dangerous peaks. Your goal is to maneuver the ever-growing line of dodo babies back home while avoiding obstacles and enemies. Collect coins, dodge sneaky snakes, avoid malevolent monkeys, grab power-ups, and strive for the best stage-clear times across a stunning variety of hand-crafted stages. As your pack grows, so does the challenge of bringing them home in this throwback to classic, addictive arcade games of the past.
- 50+ beautiful, handcrafted levels with unique layouts, goals, and enemies
- Simple controls anyone can learn, with plenty of challenging levels as you grow your skills
- A variety of environments including tropical islands, puzzling deserts, dangerous volcanoes, and much more!
- Unlock funny and unique new dodos by beating levels and collecting coins
- Perfect for short play sessions on the bus or longer play times on your couch
- Compete in special challenges featuring extra-hard remixed version of level each week
Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.