Are you ready for a new way to play Tetris on your iOS devices? It was announced that Tetris Beat will head exclusively to Apple Arcade soon, with music featuring the hottest EDM artists. In addition, there will be special modes that will use music as an integral part of gameplay.
The world famous Tetris® puzzle game will be blocking to a new beat soon exclusively on Apple Arcade, fusing its hit gameplay with exclusive music and innovative rhythm mechanics. Developed and published by N3TWORK, Tetris® Beat will feature a diverse and eclectic lineup of incredible musicians including Alison Wonderland, GARZA, Hannah Diamond, Octo Octa, Dauwd, CINTHIE and many more, with new exclusive songs added every month from today’s hottest and up-and-coming talent.
In Tetris® Beat, players will rotate and drop Tetriminos to the beat, keeping to the rhythm to build their biggest combo chain and score big. For Tetris fans looking for the traditional hit gameplay experience, they can try out the Marathon mode, where they can choose the soundtrack and get lost in the trance state.
- DROP: Rotate and drop Tetriminos to the beat. Keep to the rhythm to build the biggest combo chain and score big!
- TAP: Players choose the most strategic Ghost Piece to tap in time to the beat and lose themselves in the flow state!
- MARATHON: The traditional Tetris® gameplay experience, where players get to choose the soundtrack!
- 18 game-exclusive songs at launch spanning Dance, Hip Hop and Pop, with new songs added every month
- Split screen Marathon Mode for versus play on Apple TV
- Cross platform gameplay, play on Apple TV, Mac, iPad, and iPhone
- Daily, weekly and monthly missions
- 3 difficulty levels for each mode
- Leaderboards for every song to challenge Game Center friends and the world
- Physical controller support
- Spatial Audio support for AirPods Pro; AirPods Max
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.