Ubisoft has recently announced that it will release Family Feud for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Google Stadia on November 12. The game will allow two teams of five players each to answer over 1,500 questions in local or online multiplayer.
Today, Ubisoft announced that one of America’s favorite game shows, Family Feud®, is coming to players’ living rooms. The game will be available digitally on PlayStation®4, Xbox One consoles, Nintendo Switch™ system and Stadia on November 12. Family Feud will be also available for the suggested price of $29.99 at retailers.
Family Feud allows players to answer over 1,500 official Family Feud surveys and compete with up to ten players in two teams, online and through local multiplayer, with exciting new features:
- Classic mode: Players can participate in Classic mode with up to five players against an AI for the authentic Family Feud experience.
- Party Battle mode: This mode will pit group versus group to battle in local multiplayer.
- Couch vs. Couch mode: Players can feud with players across the world in online multiplayer.
- Live Show feature: In this dedicated mode for streamers, Twitch or YouTube Live streamers can broadcast their games and play with their viewers.
- Character customization: Players can create characters and unlock customization items, experience points and special titles by playing more games.
Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.
Elisha Deogracias is an aspiring accountant by day, freelance writer by night. Before writing for Gaming Trend, he had a small gig on the now defunct Examiner. When not being a third wheel with his best friends on dates or yearning for some closure on Pushing Daisies, he's busy catching up on shonen manga and wacky rhythm games. Mains R.O.B. in Smash. Still doesn't know if he's a kid or a squid.