In yesterdays Indie Showcase Nintendo announced that the hit game Wingspan would be coming to Nintendo Switch this Spring 2020. The digital adaptation of the 2019 Kennerspiel Des Jahres winner is being done by Monster Couch and the graphics look stunning just like the original artwork.
You are bird enthusiasts—researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors—seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your network of wildlife preserves. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats. Each habitat focuses on a key aspect of the growth of your preserves.
In Wingspan up to 5 players compete to build up their nature preserves in a limited number of turns. Each beautiful bird that you add to your preserve makes you better at laying eggs, drawing cards, or gathering food. Many of the 170 unique birds have powers that echo real life: your hawks will hunt, your pelicans will fish, and your geese will form a flock.
- Relaxing strategy card game where your goal is to discover and attract the best birds.
- Single player and multiplayer modes for up to five players.
- Based on the award winning, competitive, medium-weight, card-driven, engine-building board game.
- Hundreds of unique, animated birds with their real life sound recordings.
- Multiple ways to accumulate points with birds, bonus cards and end-of-round goals.
We are excited to get our hands on this game and to take it on the go with the Switch. Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for all your tabletop news.