Today, Clifftop Games and Raw Fury announced that Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut will head to Steam later this year. This expanded version will come with an expanded narrative as well as a remixed soundtrack and some quality-of-life improvements.
Return to Conwell Springs when the award-winning adventure Kathy Rain reemerges in Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut, featuring an extended story with more puzzles to solve and new areas to explore. Witness the rise of an iconic detective as you uncover a dark and sinister truth hiding beneath the calm exterior of a small rural town. Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut will launch on Windows PC, Mac and Linux this autumn.
New to Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut:
- Expanded narrative, additional plotlines, and an extended ending giving new dimension to beloved characters.
- Remixed soundtrack with fresh tunes for the new chapters.
- Several unlockable motorcycle paint jobs to personalize your beloved Katmobile.
- Enlarged game environments to fill up the entire screen without black bars on the sides.
- Controller support.
- DEATH SEQUENCES (no spoilers)!
- Plus much more!
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.