Today, Sonzai Games announced that Super Sami Roll will head to PC on July 21. This adorable looking game will bring back memories of 3D platformers of old, and will come with a mix 2D and 3D graphics.
The colorful, endlessly upbeat 3D platformer Super Sami Roll, created by Sonzai Games and published by X PLUS, will be rolling its way onto Steam a week from today – Wednesday, July 21!
Inspired by ‘80s and ‘90s platformers where players roll a ball through beautiful game worlds, Super Sami Roll delivers the high-rise thrills, rolling hills, and adorable characters from gaming’s golden days that we all miss so much!
Marble Madness, Marble it Up!, Super Monkey Ball… If you’ve been longing to return to those magical summer vacations, Super Sami Roll is going to blow your mind.
- Picturesque world: Explore eye-catching environments and meet memorable characters.
- Level variety: Play through dozens upon dozens of unique levels!
- 2D and 3D: Painstakingly hand-crafted pixel art meets modern 3D graphics.
- Secrets galore: Tons of secrets – including awesome unlockables like a multiplayer mode!
- Easy to learn, tough to master: Progressive difficulty with a hearty challenge.
- Sami in style: Customize your character to your heart’s content.
- Musical delights: Upbeat soundtrack – check!
With Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania a ways away, why not dip your toes into the wonderful watery world of Super Sami Roll? Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.