For those wanting a small surprise this E3, tinyBuild announced that it will release QUICKTEQUILA’s Lovely Planet 2 on June 18 for PC, Mac, and Linux. A sequel to 2014’s abstract shooter, this game will feature more than 100 new levels with baddies to shoot and worlds to explore.
Feel the speed once again as you jump and shoot your way through the familiar cuetsy abstract world filled with clever traps and angry baddies fuming with rage.
- Play a 100+ levels of pure jumping and shooting
- Experience five unique worlds with brand new traps and enemies
- Replay every level in a more challenging new game mode ☯
- Explore to find hidden levels, secrets and achievements
- Vibe to an original soundtrack by Calum Bowen
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more E3 news here on Gaming Trend.