Following a release on Nintendo Switch and PC, roguelite zombie shooter Deadly Days has made its way to Xbox One and PS4.
The game is available for $18.99 on both platforms and a 20% limited time launch discount is also available on both Xbox and PlayStation.
Deadly Days is a one-of-a-kind zombie survival game that focuses on intense strategic elements, as well as the undeniable humour behind what a zombie apocalypse would look like in our modern meme-oriented society.
Key features of Deadly Days include:
- Over 60 different crazy items and tons of powerful special abilities that can dramatically change the outcome of any battle
- Over 25 weapon types with randomly generated modifications
- Over 30 different survivor skins and more than 10 unique zombie and boss types that only want one thing: brains!
- Lovingly designed pixel art style and procedurally generated cities and missions
- Expand your base by building various rooms such as a greenhouse or mechanics room and craft crazy, unique weapons.
The game is more lighthearted than scary, and seems to aim for a meaningful meta grind in between different runs of the game.
Deadly Days is developed by Pixelsplit Games and published by Assemble Entertainment.
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more gaming news.