Modus Games has announced that Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break will host a closed alpha on Steam from January 10th-13th. Fans interested in taking part in this alpha can sign up today on a first come first served basis. This game will come to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Xbox One in early 2020. Players who sign up will also earn a bonus “Retro Boulder” and Guinea Pig Banner to display in game.
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break is competitive tower defense and arcade action rolled up with ACE Team’s quirky, Monty Python-esque humor into one giant, creative game for the ages.
Jump into the expansive, gut-busting story for an eclectic adventure featuring bizarre and irreverent takes on legendary characters, or for the first time, create and share your own levels to compete with friends and strangers online in a real-time mix of hectic tower defense and epic boulder-racing arcade action.
- Make & Break Worlds: Design and build your own levels in the easy-to-use editor and share your creations with players from all over the world for nearly limitless creative fun!
- Competitive Tower Defense: Build defenses and race to destroy your opponents’ in up to 4-player online multiplayer, or head-to-head in 2-player split-screen action.
- Boulder-Smashing Arcade Action: Crash your way through everything in your path as fast as you can in six distinct and arcadey game modes with over 20 zany boulders!
- Absurdly Funny: Take a ride on the wild side with ACE Team’s hilarious story – everyone from Caesar and Moctezuma to Krampus and the Spaghetti Monster make an appearance in an expansive campaign across history and beyond.
- Game Modes Galore: Defend your base in the new Boulder Avalanche, perfect your rolling skills in the fragile Humpty-Dumpty Mode, race the clock in Time Trials, or create your own unique gameplay with the creator for hundreds of hours of fun!
Make and break your work by signing up today and stay tuned to Gaming Trend for all your gaming news.