Today, HypeTrain Digital and Nearga have announced that its first-person survival adventure game DESOLATE is heading out of Steam Early Access and into a full release today. The game tasks players with surviving a hostile territory featuring paranormal threats.
Two years ago Granichny Island became an epicentre of a large-scale disaster of unknown origin. “The New Light” conglomerate covered up this catastrophic event – and now aims to rectify the consequences as much as they can.
A massive campaign is underway, during which so-called “Volunteers” – most of whom have never held a weapon in their hands – are sent out onto Granichny. Their mission – to research the paranormal activities of the island, gathering information and undertaking dangerous tasks, all in hope of amending mistakes of the past. None of them are ready for what comes next.
Play the role of a Volunteer, and explore a place filled with threats of every shape and size – from monsters and madmen to supernatural anomalies and seemingly impossible weather patterns. Journey through the present of this forsaken world to uncover its secrets.
In DESOLATE 1.0 you will be able to continue to fight for your survival with the access to the brand-new content, including:
• ACT III – unlock the Final Chapter of the trilogy to finally reveal the dramatic and mysterious truth about the Isle of Granichny
• “THE BLINDMAN” QUESTLINE – investigate the depths of the P.I.T. to locate and uncover the origin of the spine-chilling monstrosity
• ARTEFACT EXTRACTION – acquire the newly available devices to recover artefacts from the island’s anomalies
• NEW COLLECTABLE ITEMS – retrieve 10 unique relics and 30 tokens scattered across Granichny; find them all to obtain exclusive achievements
• NEW ACHIEVEMENTS – keep exploring the island to unlock 70+ new in-game achievements…
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.