Can’t get enough of Nairi? HomeBearStudio announced that it will release the second installment of The Nairi Chapters next year, as Nairi: Rising Tide is now in development. In addition to the announcement, the developer has also announced a prologue demo that will be released for Steam on May 21.
The story continues in the highly anticipated second chapter of NAIRI. In this graphic adventure, Nairi pushes onward on her perilous quest to save her family, leaving the Tower of Shirin’s grimy slums behind. In NAIRI: Rising Tide, Nairi and her companions try to overcome the many dangers of entering the upper districts of the corrupt city of Shirin, as an apocalyptic prophecy threatens to devour everything.
- Lively interconnected overworld, complete with mysterious ruins waiting to be discovered!
- Delve into secluded puzzle-dungeons and solve their many challenging brainteasers!
- Charming, yet melancholic, story written to captivate players of any age!
- Unique, lovingly hand-drawn art style reminiscent of Studio Ghibli and Disney!
- Tons of all-new characters ready to charm you… and ask for your help!
- Brand new quality-of-life features, such as a map and fast-travel system!
- A reworked inventory system allows for more creative item combinations!
- More interesting rewards and treasures to collect!
- More customizable hint system to better tailor your experience!
In the freely downloadable Prologue of NAIRI: Rising Tide, the scene is set for what will be an exciting second chapter. Players will puzzle their way through beautifully hand-drawn environments and meet interesting new – as well as familiar – characters along the way!
Fans of classic point-and-click adventures will be able to enjoy many challenging puzzles, while newcomers may be gently guided through beautiful scenery that’s reminiscent of Studio Ghibli, or Disney, complete with an inspired cast of numerous charming characters that will melt your heart… and some that might freeze it!
Check out Kay’s review of Nairi: Tower of Shirin, check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.