Are you ready for a first-person punching game? Jandusoft and Glass Bottom Games have announced that they will release Spartan Fist for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on February 28. The game will allow players to punch enemies as they work through a randomly generated arena.
Fight your way to fame, fortune and glory in this first-person puncher as you work to retrieve the fabled Spartan Fist.
Playing as Emma Jones, a down-and-out detective working to earn her keep, you’ll tap your inner badass as you punch dudes so hard they explode.
Navigate through an arena that’s different each time you play and delve into a whimsically gritty and colorfully punk pixilated world while fighting your way to the top.
- Radical first-person punching aimed at ultimate satisfaction
- New arenas to explore every time you play, chock full of new stuff to wreck
- A double fistful of fun to button-mash combo slammin’ action with a high skill ceiling
- Colorful and vibrant pixelated characters in tandem with gory violence
- A ton of different playstyle-changing fist types (to hit dudes with)
- Mysterious things to dip fists in (maybe it’ll give you power! OR NOT)
- The punk/chip fusion sounds of “Chipunk” in an all-original soundtrack
- The continuing saga of Emma and Franky, forever-friends from our previous games
- Plays equally well on gamepad or mouse+keyboard
- Rebindable controls, and tuning options for enhanced accessibility (and fun!)
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.