Yeah, I know, it should be obvious from a “Demo Fest” that we’d be getting a bunch of incoming demos. But 40+?! That’s just insane. While I don’t know that any of us have the time to play them all, we can certainly try, so hit the list below from Xbox Wire and jump into that Xbox app to get a head start. Big kudos to IGN for hosting the show.
It’s finally here! We are kicking off our summer plans with over 40 exciting game demos on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. Just like last year’s ID@Xbox Demo Fest event, you can download and play these in the comfort of your own home between July 11-17.
Demos are playable starting today, and we encourage you to continue to check them out all week. You can find them in the special ID@Xbox Demo Fest collection on the Xbox Store online and on console. Don’t forget that you can provide feedback to the devs too! Keep in mind that most of these demos are an early look at gameplay and may not represent the full game at their release, including the availability in each country as developers continue to update and refine their title ahead of launch.
We’re also excited to share that 7 newly announced games below are coming to Xbox!
Alchemist: The Potion Monger(Art Games Studio)
Alchemist: The Potion Monger is a first-person simulation game where players gather and process the necessary ingredients to brew magical potions – and can leave their lab, venture into the world, and change it with their brews. Alchemists will use unique mechanics such as the Alchemy Wheel to combine their creations – which can then be sold, or used on NPCs, or even on yourself to offer yourself new powers. Alchemist will also let you decorate your house, adopt pets, and more.
Alisa(Casper Croes/Top Hat Studios)
Alisa is a horror-themed action-adventure game and a genuine throwback to the golden age of ’90s 3D games.
Dynacat is a fast-paced 3D isometric action platformer. Join Dynacat on an adventure to save his home from the incoming army of robots lead by the Spherons. Dash to the goal, find secrets, defeat the Spherons and earn points by doing it all in style!
Knights of Braveland(Ellada Games)
Knights of Braveland is a cooperative beat ’em up action game with a generated story. You will hack, slash, and smash your way to victory. And with your friends, it is much more fun. Play local or online.
Marble It Up! Ultra(Marble It Up)
From the minds behind Marble Blast comes Marble It Up! Ultra – the ultimate marble platformer. Roll, jump, and boost your way through a massive single-player campaign – or team up to out-blast your opponents across five exhilarating multiplayer modes! From smashing weekly challenges to unlocking hidden marbles… How will you roll?
Metal Mind(Whirllaxy Studio/E-Home Entertainment)
Metal Wind fuses transforming mecha and roguelite gameplay elements and combine game mechanics, such as weight, armor pieces, heat, and power for you to forge a unique weapon of war to fuel your killing spree!
The Night of the Rabbit(Daedalic Entertainment)
Lose yourself in a tale of magic and wonder, where anything is possible and where nothing is quite as it seems: join young Jerry and follow a peculiar white rabbit to the wondrous realm of Mousewood, a land where critters can speak and where mystery abounds.
Along with those titles, there are a variety of unique and creative games that will be available to try! Below is a list of games, and their developers, participating in the ID@Xbox Demo Fest:
- Alchemist: The Potion Monger(Art Games Studio)
- Alisa(Casper Croes)
- Astrea: The Six-Sided Oracles(Little Leo Games)
- Bang-On Balls: Chronicles(Exit Plan Games)
- BattleCakes(Volcano Bean)
- Black Skylands(Hungry Couch)
- Born of Bread(WildArts)
- Boxville(Triomatica Games)
- Cell Scientists: Beyond(R-Next)
- Cross Tails(Rideon)
- Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle(Invader Studios)
- Death Relives(Nyctophile Studios)
- Demonschool(Necrosoft Game)
- Deserted(Zebik Media Interactive)
- Evil Wizard(Rubber Duck Games)
- Exhausted Man(Candleman Games)
- Fall of Porcupine(Critical Rabbit)
- Frank and Drake(Appnormals Team)
- Knights of Braveland(Ellada Games)
- Let’s Cook Togther 2 (Yellow Dot)
- Lies of P(Neowitz)
- Lunark(Canari Games)
- Marble It Up! Ultra(Marble It Up)
- Pocket Bravery(Statera Studio)
- PolyFury(Wayfarer Games)
- Punch Club 2: Fast Forward(Lazy Bear Games)
- Raging Bytes(Hit-Point)
- Rain World(Videocult)
- Sea of Stars(Sabotage Studio)
- Sker Ritual(Wales Interactive)
- Slave Zero X(Poppy Works)
- Space Boat(Recombobulator Games)
- Spirit Hunters: Infinite Horde(Creature Cauldron)
- Spirit of the Island(1 Million Bits Horde)
- Stonks-9800: Stock Market Simulator(Ternox)
- The Isle Tide Hotel(Wales Interactive/Interflix Media)
- The Night of the Rabbit(Daedalic Entertainment)
- The Wandering Village(Stray Fawn Studio)
- Trinity Fusion(Angry Mob Games)
Head over to your Xbox and start enjoying these incredible game demos on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S! And yes, we’d love to hear what you think. Connect with us on Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Twitch, and YouTube. Stay tuned to Xbox Wire to learn more about what Team Xbox has planned and of course, have an amazing fun summer of gaming!
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more Xbox news and info!
David Burdette is a gamer/writer/content creator from TN and Lead Editor for Gaming Trend. He loves Playstation, Star Wars, Marvel, and many other fandoms. He also plays way too much Call Of Duty. You can chat with him on Twitter @SplitEnd89.