KEMCO just announced that its horror visual novel Raging Loop is now available on Android devices with an MSRP of $30. The game will allow players to solve a visceral version of the classic social deduction game Werewolf while trying to survive.
Can you survive by solving the mysteries of the death loop and tragedies?!
When the evening mist comes, that’s the sign of a murder ritual “the Feast of the Yomi-Purge” beginning! Repeat the death loop, experience the tragedies, and solve the mystery of paranormal phenomenon.
A psychological horror visual novel, boldly interpreting the “Mafia/Werewolf”.
What awaits at the end of the looping…?
Beautiful Illustrations of Werewolf Village
At the marginal settlement of Yasumizu where the story takes place, unbelievable sights lay out. Shocking story that deeply moves readers’ emotion are illustrated vividly and gorgeously!
– Popular “Mafia/Werewolf” game interpreted daringly
– Large-scale modern horror & psychological thriller visual novel
– To escape from the death loop and the tragedies, make a good use of Scenario Chart
– Discover Keys via a looping phenomenon, and unlock new routes
– Incredibly voluminous text
– Beautiful illustrations
– Japanese voice acting (*Can be turned off)
Check out our review of the game, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.