Blue Isle Studios has announced that its competitive sports game Broomstick League is coming to Steam Early Access on March 5, but starting today a Closed Beta Test would be available. This will run through Saturday from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm PT.
In Broomstick League, players divide into teams and zoom across massive arenas atop their trusty broomsticks in an effort to grab a magical orb, outmaneuver other players and score a goal. Equipped with their wands, players must hone their flying skills and use magic to dodge enemies, defend their goal and make extraordinary plays. Players compete against friends online and use a combination of fast reflexes, teammate assists and magical spells in an effort to become the champion by scoring on their opponents. Broomstick League features endless combos of plays with no two matches ever the same.
Broomstick League is all about winning, with the added excitement of aerial competition via broomsticks and targeted spell casting.
Broomstick League Gameplay Features:
- Fast Paced Matches: Play 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 with friends or matchmake online with opponents from around the world. Form the best team to dominate the arena!
- Reflexive and Fantastical Gameplay: Pick up speed while dive bombing to fly past a defender. Cast a spell on your opponent to blast the ball away or use the blink spell and teleport to a more favorable position. Well timed casting can make the difference between a buzzer beating goal or a soul crushing defeat.
- Character Customization: Personalize the look of your witch or wizard with a deep pool of creative options. Unlock new broomsticks, wands, and perform a variety of taunts and dance moves to rattle your opponents in the arena!
- Mystical Arenas: Experience high flying sports action within fantastical arenas brimming with magic! Battle it out with giant trolls lurking in the background or score impressive goals while floating on the back of massive flying creatures.
- Player Progression and Stats: Track your progress with leaderboards, stat tracking and player levelling system to prove you are the most spellbinding broomstick pilot in the land!
Sign up on their website for the beta test and stay tuned to Gaming Trend for all your gaming news.