Today, No More Robots and RageSquid announced that they will bring its popular mountain biking game Descenders onto the Nintendo Switch later this year. The game will feature procedurally generated worlds as well as a killer licensed track and roguelike mechanics.
Descenders is extreme downhill freeriding for the modern era, with procedurally generated worlds, and where mistakes have real consequences. Will you lead your team to glory and become the next legendary Descender?
Over 600,000 players have taken to the hills of Descenders since the game launched on Steam and Xbox One just over a year ago, with a positive user rating of 90% overall. Since then, the game has gone through around a dozen major updates, adding dozens of hours of extra content — which will all be present in the definitive Switch version.
● Procedurally generated worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play
● Freestyle bike controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs
● Rogue-Bike: Earn special mutators each time you play, and work out which abilities work best for your riding style
● Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth, and earn new bikes and threads
● Fully licensed soundtrack: We’ve partnered up with drum & bass label Liquicity to bring you the perfect soundtrack for hitting the mountains
● Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.