Blizzard has announced the celebration for the Year of the Rat in Overwatch is now live. The celebration for the Lunar New Year will run from January 16 to February 6 on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.
Get ready to ring in the 2020 Lunar New Year with more seasonal items, exciting weekly challenges and rewards, and the new brawl, Capture the Flag Blitz. We’re commemorating the Year of the Rat with an abundance of new skins, highlight intros, emotes, and sprays for players to unlock. Fly a delightful kite as Bastion, savor some hot soup with Baptiste, or show your Lunar New Year spirit with new legendary skins like Opera Brigitte, Face Changer Sombra, Mask Dancer Moira, and Samul Nori Lúcio.
NEW GAME MODE: CTF BLITZ
- Capture the Flag returns to the Arcade for Lunar New Year!
- CTF Blitz is a modified version of Capture the Flag we’re introducing with the Lunar patch this year.
- The flags are much closer than before – they are at the locations that overtime games typically go to.
Instead of 3 captures, you need 6 to win!
- Weekly Challenges are back for Lunar New Year, allowing you to unlock limited-time rewards by winning nine games.
- Rewards include an array of player icons, sprays, and Epic skins!
- Week 1: Monk Doomfist (Epic)
- Week 2: Ancient Bronze Winston (Epic)
- Week 3: Paper Cutting Wrecking Ball (Epic)
- 4 Legendary Skins
- Opera Brigitte
- Face Changer Sombra
- Mask Dancer Moira
- Samul Nori Lucio
- 3 Epic Skins
- Player Icons, Emotes, Sprays
Log in today to participate in the celebration and get your hands on these new skins. Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for all your gaming news.