Today, Solis Studios announced that it will release its bank-hacking simulator //HEX for PC via Steam on July 31. The game will task players with using communication to acts as a Hacker or Control in order to squeeze out the greatest virtual heist.
In //HEX you will have to use your communication skills to bypass internet security measures, and successfully hack into the most secure banks. Play as Hacker –taking direction to disarm each protocol– or play as Control to relay instructions to your partner.
//HEX will be initially released in Early Access including 8 types of hacking puzzles and one type of tracer puzzle with a total of 3 currencies to transfer. As the development of the game advances, 14 different hacking puzzles, 4 different tracer puzzles and 4 different currencies will be added.
- Use your communication skills to bypass internet security measures
- Hack into the most secure banks.
- Choose to take on the role as Hacker or Control.
- 14 different hacking puzzles.
- 4 different tracer puzzles
- 4 different currencies (dollar, euro, pound and crypto).
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.