Camel Cup Graphics recently announced that it will release its action-strategy game Six Temples on Steam soon, with an October 10 private beta available for signups now. The game boasts 36 player matches with prodcedurally-generated arenas.
The title brings engaging melee combat, jaw-dropping magic abilities, incredible and diverse battle characters, competitive timed matches, and environmental destruction all in robust procedurally-generated arenas. The game’s Private Beta is slated to open on October 10, and interested players can sign up by going to www.sixtemples.com for a chance to play.
“With Six Temples, we drew inspiration from the greatest fantasy titles and wove it into a new kind of multiplayer game with large-scale territory control mechanics,” said Dan Fry, the game’s creator and founder of Camel Cup Graphics. “With a healthy variety of heroes and consistently fresh maps, this is a competitive, yet balanced multiplayer game with tons of replayability.”
For the Private Beta, Six Temples offers players:
- Three valiant heroes to choose from: The Barbarian, The Wizard, and The Mercenary
- One full-sized dynamic map, Acropolis (tropical, semi-arid ), and a training mode, The Lookout (an arena map floating in the sky)
- Competitive conquests in large-scale battles with three teams of 12 players
- Temples, Shrines, and magical Artifacts hidden in the landscape for teams to locate and capture to expand their territory
- Engaging melee and physics-based combat where you can experience real-time simulation on a mythic scale
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.