http://gamingtrend.com
November 28, 2014, 11:29:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me pick a portable console system  (Read 6319 times)
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2006, 02:12:31 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on September 09, 2006, 01:55:58 PM

Nintendo would never let Rockstar publish one on their system anyway because that'd ruin their "kiddie image"..

As big of a Nintendo fanboy as I am and in his defense, those are the exceptions rather than the rule for Nintendo.  Yes, they've put out some M games on their systems, but they aren't so common.  Despite being 33, I actually tend to shy away from M games because I am relegated to playing them only late at night when the kids are in bed.  I do think Nintendo should put out more M games, though, even if I wouldn't necessarily buy them because I believe it would help with their success.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on September 09, 2006, 02:12:31 PM

Quote from: Kevin Grey on September 09, 2006, 01:55:58 PM

Nintendo would never let Rockstar publish one on their system anyway because that'd ruin their "kiddie image"..

As big of a Nintendo fanboy as I am and in his defense, those are the exceptions rather than the rule for Nintendo.  Yes, they've put out some M games on their systems, but they aren't so common.  Despite being 33, I actually tend to shy away from M games because I am relegated to playing them only late at night when the kids are in bed.  I do think Nintendo should put out more M games, though, even if I wouldn't necessarily buy them because I believe it would help with their success.

I don't disagree- I just don't think it's an issue of Nintendo "letting" someone put an M-rated game on their system.  I'm sure they'd love to have a GTA game on any of their systems and would not stop a publisher from doing so in all of their M-rated glory.  The issue is more that publishers don't see a market there and they opt not to release those games on the system. 
Creepy_Smell

Load"*",8,1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2006, 02:24:34 PM »

Xmann,

If you haven't done so, you should also go to some stores where they have demo systems out to play them. Though you might have to try a few stores to see if they offer different games. Seems like most stores have DS demos out but few have PSPs out (Ive only found PSPs out at the Gamestops but havent really looked that hard).

Also, have you looked at what games are out/will be out for each system to see if one offer more of what you want?

DS Gamerankings page and GBA Gamerankings page(since DS plays them).
Fall DS games from IGN

PSP Gamerankings page.
Fall PSP games from IGN

And as others have probably said, think of the DS as a portable SNES/N64 and the PSP as a portable PS2 for what type of games to expect.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 02:28:07 PM by Creepy_Smell » Logged

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2006, 02:40:20 PM »

Quote from: Creepy_Smell on September 09, 2006, 02:24:34 PM

And as others have probably said, think of the DS as a portable SNES/N64 and the PSP as a portable PS2 for what type of games to expect.

As far as graphic quality, that's a good comparison.  If you were to compare types of games, however, I'd say more along the lines of:

DS = SNES/N64 (Nintendo first party, RPG, puzzle, quirky stuff)
PSP = XBOX (mainly action, sports, & racing)

Ascendent

Have love, will travel..

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2006, 03:25:51 PM »

I haven't played with a DS lite so I can't really say. But my Nintendo DS while being a handheld it isn't portable gaming refined. It's cumbersome and I think the DS lite is as well with the flip top and the digi pen gaming elements. All I can say is from experience, I've gone out with my PSP and used it to watch umd's while on the treadmill at the gym. While getting my car inspected I just stood outside playing a little Tekken DR.  In my opinion the PSP is the more portable gaming friendly of the two, of course ymmv and I'm sure there are more then a few people who would disagree with me.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2006, 04:36:59 PM »

Quote from: Ascendent on September 09, 2006, 03:25:51 PM

I haven't played with a DS lite so I can't really say. But my Nintendo DS while being a handheld it isn't portable gaming refined. It's cumbersome and I think the DS lite is as well with the flip top and the digi pen gaming elements. All I can say is from experience, I've gone out with my PSP and used it to watch umd's while on the treadmill at the gym. While getting my car inspected I just stood outside playing a little Tekken DR.  In my opinion the PSP is the more portable gaming friendly of the two, of course ymmv and I'm sure there are more then a few people who would disagree with me.

It's funny, because for me the PSP is less portable because I feel I have to put it in theat Logitech case to keep it safe, which makes the thing very cumbersome.  Also, since there are zero loading times, I just flip open the lid and play and close it when I am done.  I use sleep mode for the PSP as well, but it takes a second for the disc to get spinning when I pull it out of sleep mode and if I am playing a game with load times, there's waiting there.  So, in my opinion, the Lite is much better for quick gaming sessions.

I've been touting the DS in this thread because I prefer it over the PSP, but really, it does come down to what you want out of a system.  I find the games more unique on the DS and more entertaining.  That doesn't mean the PSP doesn't have it's share of good games (Daxter and Syphon Filter jump immediately to mind).  SO, when deciding between the two, go look at all the games that are out and all the games coming out for this Christmas.  Make a list of all the must-haves for each system.  Then, make your decision based on that.  If I had to pick between the two, it would be DS all the way.  However, I didn't have to pick. smile

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Moatman
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2006, 04:48:56 PM »

I got a DS at launch(same for the lite) and a PSP at launch.  I have to say both systems have places in their heart for me, but for different reasons.

My ds and lite are very nice and self contained, pop a gba and ds game in, close the hinge, it doesn't need a case and it's ready to travel.  Great design on both, screens are protected and out of the way, though I do wish the ds lite's gba cartridge slot was flush, that would just add to the size.

My psp I only take out on very short trips or when I know I'll have access to a power outlet on a longer trip, the battery life is very disappointing for playing psp games from the umd's(discs) and surfing the net.  Both accessing the umd discs and using wifi drain the battery pretty bigtime.

If you go DS, I can't say enough good things about the Lite over the regular, a no-brainer(unless you have monster-hands, which I thought I did but some people with huge hands complain about the lite being too small...)  It has the amazing form factor which eliminated any claims of being cumbersome, it has the 4 brightness settings(which on the *lowest* is still 2-3 times the battery life of the regular ds and also brighter...)

My PSP is mostly used when I either get a new psp game, when I want to view video's/anime on the go, or will have wifi access somewhere and want to surf the web.  It's bigger and bulkier than the ds lite, needs a protective case and regular screen-cleanings, and runs out of juice pretty quick unless you stick to stuff on your memory stick.  

My screen got scratches pretty quick(and I'm damn careful with things) plus I have a piece of dust stuck on the inside of the screen, not sure how I'll ever get that out.  So playing my psp, I've got some very bad scratches(should have gotten a screen protector I guess) and that piece of dust, plus some pixels that are "always on" which just means that I have a couple flecks of light when the game has a dark scene.  The psp also gets really warm when you use wifi, never noticed that with the ds yet.

PSP Pros for me:
Great screen for watching video or anime, easy to get it on there
Great portable game graphics
Great ps2 ports(Including Tekken 5 and X-men Legends 2)
GTA and some other fun exclusives coming up
Built in movie, music, and picture viewing
Built in web browser

PSP Cons for me:
Battery life
Screen requires a protector to stop scratches
Whole front gets smudges/prints easily and they are very to see
Games are pricier than ds
Awfully reflective screen at times
Constantly required firmware updates to play newer games
Needs a case of some kind
Load times on some games
Game discs get dirty/dusty quick inside of plastic

DS Pros for me:
Size/form factor on the Lite(easily fits in my shirt pocket)
Battery life is amazing(15-19 hours on the lowest brightness setting)
GBA game library also
Holds 1 gba and 1 ds game simultaneously
Touch screen and mic built in can add a lot of interesting game features
Zelda+mario+Metroid and all the other big N franchises

DS Cons for me:
PSP has nicer screen
No built in movie or browser
Slightly less "adult" game library
Graphics not up to psp level
Less video, music, and voices than psp games(smaller storage media)
PSP games seem longer/more fleshed out(console ports vs portable games)
Friend Codes online aren't handy for adult gamers(but good to keep kids safe I guess...)
Some games force touchscreen or mic usage or use them poorly

I use both systems regularly, but I think I still prefer the ds lite a bit more than the psp(but the psp has more games on the horizon I'm looking forward to, so that might change:)
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2006, 05:30:11 PM »

Quote from: Tebunker on September 09, 2006, 12:23:18 PM

I've never bought a screen protector, have used the DS extensively, and the screen looks brand new. Nintendo has a history of making extremely durable products and with the DS lite it's no exception. Of course I can't fault anyone for being protective, but you should know that it''s not a necessity.

This was the argument (not that you're arguing) against screen protectors at CAG too.  IMHO, I think it's well worth the 9 bones shipped to make sure that no scratches get on the screens.  It has actually brought me quite a bit of piece of mind. 

I would recommend the hori's without hesitation- just take your time putting them on. I had to order two sets cause I'm an idiot and botched the first application.
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2006, 01:33:43 AM »

Xmann, if you haven't decided where to buy your new DS lite yet, My wife mentioned me selling hers tonight. I'd be willing to sell it for $95 bucks or so(that's enough savings to afford a whole game!). Just let me know. It lightly used and in great condition.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

Semi-acquatic egg-laying mammal of action

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2006, 02:20:17 AM »

Quote from: Tebunker on September 10, 2006, 01:33:43 AM

Xmann, if you haven't decided where to buy your new DS lite yet, My wife mentioned me selling hers tonight. I'd be willing to sell it for $95 bucks or so(that's enough savings to afford a whole game!). Just let me know. It lightly used and in great condition.

Good price.

As an aside (and not to sound like a shill) but GS/EB has a promotion where you can trade in a white DSLite and get coral or onyx for 49.95 if anyone just has to have one of the new colors

Ruining language with my terrible words.
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2006, 02:22:02 AM »

Quote from: ATB on September 09, 2006, 05:30:11 PM

I would recommend the hori's without hesitation- just take your time putting them on. I had to order two sets cause I'm an idiot and botched the first application.

I always do the same thing. In fact, I ordered three recently, and have one set left after getting my DS a set of screens just in time to play Ouendan. If I don't get them on the DSL on the first try, I'll have to order more. But they're worth every penny.

Clay

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2006, 04:39:34 PM »

I have both and I like them both.  Recently, I've played the PSP exclusively.  Lumines is like crack to me and really helps me with my insomnia.  NCAA Football (the fixed version) is great, Siphon Filter, Me and My Katamari, etc... 

I go back and forth between the 2 systems.  My girlfriend loves the DS and hasn't ever turned the PSP on.  So, if you get a DS, be aware that you might come to bed to find your wife playing it and then you'll be sad and cry like an 8lb 6oz baby Jesus. 

xbox live: nude rick james
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2006, 06:07:37 PM »

Quote from: Clay on September 10, 2006, 04:39:34 PM

Lumines is like crack to me and really helps me with my insomnia. 

So you're saying Lumines puts you to sleep?  Not usually a quality I like in my games...   icon_wink

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2006, 06:53:53 PM »

Quote from: Misguided on September 10, 2006, 02:20:17 AM

Quote from: Tebunker on September 10, 2006, 01:33:43 AM

Good price.

As an aside (and not to sound like a shill) but GS/EB has a promotion where you can trade in a white DSLite and get coral or onyx for 49.95 if anyone just has to have one of the new colors

What an absolute scam job.  I am starting to hate GS/EB beyond what is comfortable.
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2006, 07:14:06 PM »

is there a good place that sells DS games cheap?  wal mart, target, toys r us?

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2006, 07:33:30 PM »

Quote from: ATB on September 10, 2006, 06:53:53 PM

What an absolute scam job.  I am starting to hate GS/EB beyond what is comfortable.

Heck, I wouldn't spend 50 bucks just to get a different color but regardless, I don't see where getting 80 bucks back on a machine you've potentially had for several months is all that bad.

Xmann, Circuit City had some ridiculous sales a while back, but not sure if any of that is still going on.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 07:35:44 PM by Misguided » Logged

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2006, 09:42:17 PM »

Quote from: Xmann on September 10, 2006, 07:14:06 PM

is there a good place that sells DS games cheap?  wal mart, target, toys r us?

I posted a place a few posts up. 2 4 1 at BB.com.

Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2006, 11:08:16 PM »

i didnt see the BB or Circuit City deals.  i guess my question is where typically does everyone have the most luck with deals on the DS?

Clay

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2006, 11:17:04 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on September 10, 2006, 06:07:37 PM

Quote from: Clay on September 10, 2006, 04:39:34 PM

Lumines is like crack to me and really helps me with my insomnia. 

So you're saying Lumines puts you to sleep?  Not usually a quality I like in my games...   icon_wink

Not exactly...  It makes my thoughts serene.  I can play almost reflexively while thinking about other things.  I like that.

xbox live: nude rick james
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2006, 12:42:20 AM »

Quote from: Xmann on September 10, 2006, 11:08:16 PM

i didnt see the BB or Circuit City deals.  i guess my question is where typically does everyone have the most luck with deals on the DS?

I actually have purchased quite a few DS games on ebay, both used and new.  It's been a great boon to my cheap mentality
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2006, 11:42:43 AM »

Heck, I wouldn't spend 50 bucks just to get a different color but regardless, I don't see where getting 80 bucks back on a machine you've potentially had for several months is all that bad.

Ebay, for one. I know you work for Gamestop so it's understandable you have to defend their policies, but Gamestop/EB never offer you what something's really worth.
It's understandable that they need to make a profit.. but taking the PSP as a good example - $80 trade in credit (minues 20% if you want cash) and then they turn around and sell it for $179.99. ($100 profit. - No wonder they have so many used PSP's in stock! $20 more gets you a brand new one)
They just brought up the prices on used Xbox and PS2's now too.. the redesigned PS2 used to be $99 used, now its $119.99, just $10 shy of a brand new one.
Xbox went up as well, from $99 to $109. (Not as bad as PS2, but still..)

Don't get me wrong though I still go to gamestop often - but only for used games. I've spent more money at Gamestop than any other store this year.
I stopped trading my stuff into them though when I could just go to Ebay and make what it's really worth.
Which as others pointed out, Ebay is probably the best place to look for decent values on used games. Even some of the newer ones (50 cent on PSP anyone?  icon_biggrin) go well below retail.

Btw which gamestop in florida do you work at? Maybe I've seen you before..  icon_wink 

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2006, 12:11:58 PM »

I'm in Jacksonville, currently Regency mall. Yeah...I'll grant you sometimes the prices on used systems are closer to prices on new than I'd like. They fluctuate up and down with supply on a national level, I suppose. As far as Ebay goes, I have no doubt you can get more on Ebay. I also have no doubt that some people don't want the risk/hassle. Note I didn't argue (nor would I) that you couldn't get more than 80, I just don't find it all that unreasonable (and it actually comes out to more than 85 given you wouldn't pay tax on that portion). I do believe the PSP trade in price just dropped to 80 over the weekend. I'd love to see a drop on used PSP prices by 10 bucks.

One interesting dynamic unique to Florida is that our warranties are different from the rest of the company. System warranties here are 2 years instead of one. However, technically, the warranties on new systems doesn't start until after new manufacturer warranty ends (which I don't like). But it's great on used systems. A 2 year exchange warranty on a used PSP for 20 bucks isn't a bad thing at all IMO.

One last thing. Yes I work for them. No, I don't "have" to defend their policies. I happen to like most of them, and believe in them, or I wouldn't choose to work there. It's frustrating when people have bad experiences at another store and go on the offensive. I wish I could make every person's experience a positive one, however unrealistic that may be.

Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2006, 05:21:53 PM »

OK here is my update!!!! (as i know everyone has been on pins and needles to find out what i'll do)

I called my local EB to ask how much trade they'd give me for my Xbox and accessories i have listed in the trading forum.  The snotty and rude sales associate (like always) tells me $50 for the system and maybe a few extra $$ for the games and 2 extra controllers.  I then remembered we have a Rhino Games here locally that has nice associates and usually gives a bit more for games on trade than EB does.  So i call and ask the same question and i'm told $65 for the system and depending on the games, maybe $25 to $30 more for it all.  I then call EB back to see if they'd match the trade value of $65 and again was told by the same snotty fella, "no, we don't match anybody for anything". 

So after i've decided to never walk into another EB again, i take a trip to Rhino.  For my system, 4 games, 3 controllers, and travel case i score $95.  Since i was willing to sell this for $110 and pay shipping, i jump all over this.  However, it gets a bit better.  I decide to go ahead and get a new system for the standard $130.  I ask about the onyx systems and the associate tells me he'd be more than happy to swap out the new one i just bought for the onyx when they come in if i wanted to.  Very cool of them.

Only bad thing is i didn't pick up any games.  The wife doesn't like for me to use our bank account for gaming because i've tended to go a little overboard in the past, so i normally buy and trade using my paypal i give an allowance to.  But since i got such a good deal from Rhino, i pulled the trigger and will worry about explaining it to her tonight.  Plus there are a couple new games releasing the next few weeks i might have to talk her into letting me grab and i didn't want to press my luck today.  So i'll be posting a Wanted thread in the trading forum for some DS games, so check that out. 

So to sum it up.........i got a DS Lite after all.  And i also was reminded why i hate my local EB's and why i'll never step foot into another (unless i'm in Jax's Misguided and i'll stop by yours), especially since Rhino was very cool on their deal and pleasant to talk to.  Rhino is a Gainesville Florida based company, but they are rapidly expanding throughout the south and looks like midwest.  I'll support these guys until they give me reason not too. 

http://www.rhinovideogames.com/

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2006, 06:21:58 PM »

I hope you made sure there were no dead pixels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2006, 06:55:04 PM »

I haven't opened it yet because i'm hoping they get the onyx in this week and since i have no games, no reason to open it.  However, if there happens to be a dead pixel, they have a 30 day return that'll give me a new one.  So no worries here  icon_lol

depward

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2006, 07:11:16 PM »

Hopefully you don't end up with an ultra cool-looking hinge crack on yours like I have.  Sure it's only a cosmetic issue, but it sucks.

And I don't really have the drive to call Nintendo up and get it repaired and deal with shipping blahblahblah yaddayadda.  Maybe someday.

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2006, 07:13:56 PM »

what is the company warranty anyhow?

Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2006, 08:26:24 PM »

Quote from: Xmann on September 11, 2006, 07:13:56 PM

what is the company warranty anyhow?
1 year warranty

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2006, 02:47:05 AM »

ok, i got a amazon gift certificate and was gonna use it to buy some screen protectors.  are these the Hori that everyone has mentioned here?  is there a set in each package?

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-DS-Lite-Protective-Filter/dp/B000FVVSZA/sr=8-2/qid=1158029188/ref=sr_1_2/104-3704142-4452741?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2006, 01:04:08 PM »

Yeppirs. Remember: take your time and clean the screen really well prior to application.
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2006, 06:29:05 PM »

Anyone know of any tradein offers for an old-model DS to a DS Lite?

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2006, 07:03:45 PM »

not sure, i think the EB deal is only for DS Lite.  i still have mine sealed hoping i can get a hold of an onyx tomorrow.

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2006, 07:53:42 PM »

Quote from: -Lord Ebonstone- on September 12, 2006, 06:29:05 PM

Anyone know of any tradein offers for an old-model DS to a DS Lite?

I think there's a modest bump, but not as big as for the Lite. Not positive, though.

Creepy_Smell

Load"*",8,1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2006, 09:18:55 PM »

EB Games/gamestop site is showing you can trade a DS Lite and get a new color one for $70. It also has you can trade in a GBA SP and get a DS Lite for $99. No mention of the regular DS.

I like the onyx DS Lites. Maybe I'll go check and see what I could get for my regular DS and GBA SP since I'm heading to a mall today. Or I might go see if Gamexchange (local used game/video store) orders systems since they normally give a better instore/cash value to trade ins.

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2006, 10:42:31 PM »

Quote from: Creepy_Smell on September 12, 2006, 09:18:55 PM

EB Games/gamestop site is showing you can trade a DS Lite and get a new color one for $70.

It's 50...there's a special.

Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2006, 11:20:13 PM »

got another question about the DS Lite.........can i use any old headphones or do they have to be something specific?  i'm reading about the earbuds and alot of people dont like them much.  can't i just plug in any type of headphone?

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2006, 11:22:39 PM »

Quote from: Xmann on September 12, 2006, 11:20:13 PM

can't i just plug in any type of headphone?

Yup. It's a standard stereo miniplug

corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2006, 05:05:41 AM »

Actually the PSP trade-in at Gamestop went down to $70, not $80 as I originally thought.. yet they are still charging $179.99 for used ones..

I'm thinking of picking up the onyx DS lite soon but it'll be at best buy or a similiar store because of their easy return policies.. even a dead pixel will is good enough means for a return/exchange.

You should consider getting a couple online-enabled games Xman..

Anyone know if they changed the online portion of the DS at all? When I had one I remember you needing stupid "friend codes" just to play certain game modes.. there wasn't any kind of online lobby (like in PSP's SOCOM) where you could meet new people, maybe things changed but that was my one beef with the the way the DS did online play.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2006, 10:52:32 AM »

Quote from: Xmann on September 12, 2006, 11:20:13 PM

got another question about the DS Lite.........can i use any old headphones or do they have to be something specific?  i'm reading about the earbuds and alot of people dont like them much.  can't i just plug in any type of headphone?

Uhh. time for TMI.

When I'm in the...em library, I use these...

The bass is awesome.  When I'm playing Advanced Wars, the bathroom fan almost sounds like helicopter blades whirling.

<cough>

I'm a rock bottom loser.  icon_cool
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: