The team at Insight Editions are as excited about the launch of Hogwarts Legacy as we are, and they are celebrating the upcoming launch with a behind-the-scenes look at how the team at Avalanche Studios brought the game to life. Interviews, concept art, renders, sketches, and more will fill the 252 pages of the upcoming hardback book. Let’s get a peek behind the scenes:
- The Art and Making of Hogwarts Legacy takes readers on a journey through the creation of this immersive, open-world action RPG set in the world first introduced in the Harry Potter books and the films. Go beyond the game with exclusive interviews with the development team, stunning concept sketches renders, and illustrations to really explore the creation of this unique take on a beloved world.
- ORIGINAL CONCEPT ART: Includes many never-before-seen pieces of beautiful concept art used to craft the compelling wizarding world locations from Hogwarts to Hogsmeade to Gringotts and more.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS: Hear from the development team on the process of creating this exciting chapter in the history of the wizarding world.
- PEOPLE, PLACES, AND MAGIC: Get an in-depth look at the compelling characters, detailed environments, and amazing magic system that bring Hogwarts Legacy to life.
- GO BEHIND THE GAME: Filled with behind-the-scenes fun facts and information about the game-making process, from crafting the setting to developing the gameplay, see the incredible work and talent that goes into creating such an immersive gaming experience.
- THE PERFECT COMPANION TO THE GAME: This beautiful volume is an ideal collectible for gamers and fans of the wizarding world.
We’ll be checking this one out when the game and the book ship side-by-side on February 10th, 2023. Naturally you can pre-order ahead of time, and I would encourage you to do so — this one is likely to sell out pretty quick.
Ron Burke is the Editor in Chief for Gaming Trend. Currently living in Fort Worth, Texas, Ron is an old-school gamer who enjoys CRPGs, action/adventure, platformers, music games, and has recently gotten into tabletop gaming.
Ron is also a fourth degree black belt, with a Master's rank in Matsumura Seito Shōrin-ryū, Moo Duk Kwan Tang Soo Do, Universal Tang Soo Do Alliance, and International Tang Soo Do Federation. He also holds ranks in several other styles in his search to be a well-rounded fighter.
Ron has been married to Gaming Trend Editor, Laura Burke, for 27 years. They have three dogs - Pazuzu (Irish Terrier), Atë, and Calliope (both Australian Kelpie/Pit Bull mixes).