Sheltered 2, a resource management survival game from Unicube Studios and Team17, is out now on PC via Steam and GOG.
This sequel is meant to build on the original game providing deeper strategic gameplay, revamped combat systems, a new 3D art style, and punishing challenges.
Sheltered 2 Key Features:
- Factions: The factions system allows players to forge relationships with other groups to provide their base with resources and support, or they can grab their weapons and take things the old-fashioned way
- Resource Management: Players will balance the needs and wants of their survivors, manage scarce resources, craft items needed to maintain the shelter, cook meals, and build equipment to keep their group alive, and with the expanded power system players can generate energy in new ways
- Faction Leader: New for Sheltered 2, the faction leader is the most important member of a shelter, boasting their own unique and powerful traits, the faction leader will be pivotal to success, with their death meaning game over
- An Unforgiving Wasteland: Starvation, asphyxiation, extreme temperatures, and combat are just some of the challenges players will face in the harsh wasteland
- Combat: In Sheltered 2 players will use a variety of skills coupled with the ability to build parties of four and targeting specific body parts on their enemies to deal the most visceral damage in combat situations. Each action performed also has a stamina cost, so strategy will be at the forefront of every altercation, each move critical in the balance of life and death
- Characters: Survivors have their own personalities, traits, desires, and skills to acquire, and the ability to customise each individually means every faction member is unique.
Sheltered 2 is on sale now for $19.99, with a 10% discount that brings it down to $17.99 This discount will only last until September 28, so make sure to take advantage of it if you are considering purchasing the game. Owners of the original Sheltered get an additional 10% off the sequel. The game goes live at 9 a.m. PDT.
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more gaming news.