I’m a huge believer in SteelSeries GG and Sonar software. So much so, I think we need it on console and mobile. While I wait for that, we’ve gotten a new update, with the additions of audio EQ presets for games like Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and The Witcher 3, along with an aim trainer of all things. If you’ve installed GG, make sure and update it, and if not, go get it. Totally worth every cent of the free that it costs.
Steelseries Sonar Audio Software Suite Launch Trailer! - [Gaming Trend]
- We’ve added some great new presets, including The Witcher 3, Dead by daylight, iRacing, Dead Island 2, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and Redfall
- Improved first time onboarding for Sonar for Streamers (beta)
- Minor Bugfix and improved localization
- Adds four new Presets: Clown, Shaved Ice, Radioactive Glow, Self-Destruct Sequence. Thanks to our Discord community members for suggesting some of these Presets!
- Arctis 1 Wireless, Arctis 7+ and Arctis 7+ Destiny 2 Lightfall Edition: Fixed a UI issue where error messages appeared in the config window UI
- Moments now supports Fortnite Auto-clipping at 16×10 resolutions!
- Fixed a bug which could freeze the Moments gallery if a user updated the clip name
- Fixed a bug associated with game audio failing to capture when there is no microphone identified in the system
3D Aim Trainer
- 3D Aim Trainer is now available in Early Access for all users
- Added new training levels in Quick Play
- Added new statistics to measure performance
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more SteelSeries news and info!