Today, UFO Interactive Games announced that it will release Raiden V: Director’s Cut for the Nintendo Switch on July 25. The game will be released digitally and physically on that date, with the physical version being a one-time limited print that comes with exclusive goodies.
Raiden V: Director’s Cut Limited Edition Features:
- Switch Limited Edition Extras – Exclusive Soundtrack Sampler CD and a gorgeous 32 page mini art-book.
- Extreme Graphics – Raiden V: Director’s Cut features full 1080P support to bring every explosion, missile attacks and boss kills to earth shattering realism on HDTV’s and monitors
- Tri View HUD – Raiden V: Director’s Cut reaches new levels of frenetic and heart pounding action as real time game status changes, command center data and game play simultaneously and continuously update you on the action
- Multiplayer – First time ever, local 2 player cooperative play!
- Cheer Attack – A Powerful special attack for your secondary weapons – but only for a few seconds – don’t miss your window!
- Fully Narrated Storyline – who’s got time to read!
- Extra Language Support – Raiden V on Nintendo Switch™ has Japanese voice over and text language support
- New Ships – 3 Unique Ships with different strengths and weapons
- Health Bars – Keep an eye on your ship’s health if you want to make it to your final destination
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.