Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands is ready to make waves this October, when it will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch. Drawing inspiration from classic and modern games, including Harvest Moon, The Legend of Zelda, and My Time at Portia, Stranded Sails promises an open-world farming adventure full of discovery and exploration. Shipwrecked on a mysterious island, you’ll need to manage your survivor camp, explore, solve the mysteries of your island prison, and find a way to escape back to civilization.
- An open-world adventure full of quests and discovery
- Farm and cook to survive! Provide food for your crew and improve their level of happiness, whilst experimenting with different ingredients to discover new dishes
- Manage the creation and expansion of your crew’s camp and prove your skills as a shipbuilder
- Explore a diverse array of different islands by foot or boat on your travels to find a range of tools and treasure
- Fight against supernatural dangers and solve the secrets of the cursed islands
Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands was previously announced for PC, and has already been wishlisted on Steam a whopping 75,000 times. Watch the announcement trailer above, and learn more at the Steam Store or Lemonbomb Entertainment’s website to learn more.