We are rolling straight through the month of August and the holiday season will soon be upon us. But before that, veterans of the industry, RIG, dropped two new headset announcements. Launching today is one model of their new 600 PRO Series line, the RIG 600 PRO HS. The headset retails for $99.99 and is compatible with PC, PlayStation consoles, and the Nintendo Switch. Xbox users will want to keep an eye out for the second model announced, the 600 PRO HX, which launches later next month. In the meantime, you can shop RIG headsets at riggaming.com. Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for our full review on the RIG 600 PRO HS headset!
RIG 600 PRO features:
- Dual-mode wireless with 2.4GHz USB-C adapter and Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity.
- High-quality game audio from bass-boosted 40mm high-sensitivity drivers.
- Tuned chamber acoustics for balanced audio.
- Mic discretely folds into the earcup when on the go.
- All-day comfort via light weight ear cups wrapped in breathable fabric.
- Virtually unbreakable and plush-cushioned headband.
- 600 PRO Navigator app available for advanced customization.
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Steam Deck, and mobile devices.
- Up to 24-hour Bluetooth battery life.
- Up to 18-hour 2.4GHz battery life.
- Recharge via USB-C port (cable included).
Noah is the resident weeb who spends most of his time gaming and watching anime. His goal is to expand his skills while meeting new people. You have probably seen him feeding the other team kills in Overwatch Comp or speculating Star Wars and One Piece. Follow him on twitter @RigsbyNoah.