Today, GameMill Entertainment announced a few obstacles that will be shown to be playable on American Ninja Warrior Challenge, which will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on March 19. From the Salmon Ladder to the Rope Climb, these landmark hurdles will challenge even the most hardened American Ninja Warrior veteran.
Launching on March 19, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, American Ninja Warrior Challenge marks the first time an American Ninja Warrior experience will be available on consoles. Created by GameMill Entertainment, a leading publisher of casual games for the mass market consumer, in collaboration with NBC and Universal Games and Digital Platforms, players compete on favorite obstacle courses from the show to earn the American Ninja Warrior title, while show hosts Matt Iseman and Akbar Gbajabiamila provide commentary. Players can test their skills with friends and family in couch multi-player mode or take on career mode to train and compete all the way to Mt. Midoriyama.
Tackle more than 20 obstacles inspired by the American Ninja Warrior television show, including:
- Salmon Ladder: Perform a perfect sequence to climb the ladder; as athletes progress, their stamina will decrease.
- Warped Wall: Quickly run and jump at the optimal moment in order to pull athletes over the iconic American Ninja Warrior warped wall.
- Floating Steps: Jump from one step to the next, maintaining momentum and balance, to reach the rope and swing athletes to the platform.
- Broken Bridge: Perform well-timed footwork to keep athletes from falling; the higher your stats, the better the chances of making it through this obstacle.
- Ultimate Cliffhanger: Athletes must power themselves across gaps to snag the ledge.
- Rope Climb: The classic gym class rope climb but taken to Ninja Warrior level. Alternate hands and legs in perfect rhythm to climb the rope to the top.
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.