Nexon has just announced that it has globally released MapleStory M, a mobile version based on MapleStory, today at 7 PM PST on iOS and Android devices. The game features a ton of new content as well as log-in bonuses for the first two weeks of the game’s launch.
MapleStory M brings the nostalgic world of side-scrolling MMORPG MapleStory to mobile, offering the same endless amount of customization, immersive storylines and epic boss raids that fans have come to expect from the epic franchise.
The global launch features 150 levels of content, including:
● New Character Classes: The Explorers are a new breed of hero who fight side-by-side to maintain the peace in Maple World;
● Battle Function: This function features the mobile-optimized hunting and leveling with the auto-battle and auto-quest function for each class;
● Character Customization: Players can show off their unique style by customizing their characters’ hair color and choosing from all sorts of fashionable items and accessories;
● Dungeons: These unique challenging modes will let Maplers level up and complete quests solo or with friends;
● Pets and Mounts: Maplers can adopt pets to join them in battle and hop on mounts to get around with speed and style.
Players who login and play MapleStory M over the next 14 days will receive special in-game items each day until August 21, 2018. Those who pre-registered will also be able to claim their pre-registration rewards until August 21, 2018.
From July 24 through July 31, 2018, MapleStory M streamers will also have the opportunity to win extra rewards.
Our Lead Editor Kay can’t wait to check out the game, and you can view out the trailer above. Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.