Today, McLeodGaming and World Entertainment have announced that it has released a new demo for its PC platformer Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! The demo is available on the developer’s website, and also comes with a level design contest, with the winner receiving $100 as well as a copy of the game.
Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! is an energetic, personality-filled platformer, which fuses the multi-character puzzling of Trine with the madcap challenge of Super Meat Boy. In a test of speed and ingenuity players are propelled through over 100 levels of smiley blocks, bright colours and original music, whilst attempting not to fall into the abyss.
Here are the brackets players can win in:
– Yeah League: For Artistry and Aesthetic
– Jam League: For Athleticism and Reactive Skill
– Fury League: For Puzzles and Thinking Challenges
Players will have one month to submit their stages for judges to look over. In addition to the above, they’ll get points for creativity and originality. The three winners will be announced just after Easter and receive:
– $100 (or International equivalent) Amazon eGift Card
– A Steam Key for Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody!
– Copies of both Soundtracks
– A digital copy of a very high-resolution realistic Mango poster
– (If you’re in the US) A physical copy of that same poster
Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! is available now on PC. Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.