Today, tinyBuild announced that it will release its sci-fi action-RPG Hellpoint for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC on July 30. The game will task players with surviving a space station filled with hellish creatures with the ability of co-op.
You are a synthetic human being who is stranded on a derelict space station swarming with mindless bloodthirsty creatures. What is your purpose? What happened at this godforsaken place? What fate befell your creators, the human race? There is only one way to find out.
Hellpoint, a hardcore action role-playing experience in the genre of science fiction, will be released on July 30, 2020. The game is landing on several PC platform stores which include Steam, GoG, and Epic Games Store, as well as on consoles: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
About the game
- Irid Novo is a massive interconnected world full of mysteries, hidden passages and secrets within secrets – all for you to explore in any order you like. More dread and shivers awaits you as you travel deeper into the darkest corner of this forsaken colony.
- Dozens of melee and ranged weapons and armor pieces to suit your playstyle. Every weapon has unique special abilities that unlock the more you fight with them.
- A fascinating new sci fi universe reminiscent of classic sci-fi movies, set in the aftermath of a massive quantum cataclysm and complete with a deep lore and goosebump inducing soundtrack.
- The space station orbits in real time around an ominous black hole that triggers various dynamic events such as boss appearances, horde assaults as well as modified enemy stats and positions.
- If you are struggling, ask a friend to press Start to join in a couch coop session, or call for assistance online. The entire game can be completed uninterrupted in coop. The loot is shared, and the experience of local player two is saved and not watered down.
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.