Yesterday, Ubsoft announced that it has released Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune games on the Nintendo Switch, which will be available as digital standalone games or as a physical bundle in stores. The two games will come with multiplayer modes and some new features that will cater towards family-friendly play and quick game options.
Jeopardy! allows players to compete with two other friends online or offline, showing off their knowledge and reflexes solving thousands of unique puzzles:
- Unique modes: Track your progress and performance in leaderboards by competing in Classic mode. Quick mode offers fewer categories and clues for players looking for a quick match. Family mode includes separate categories to be more inclusive and fun for kids and parents alike.
- Unlock new categories: Answer clues correctly and unlock Super categories.
- Media clues: More than 2,000 puzzles with visual and audio clues, including quotes and songs.
- Customize the game: Players can decide which categories they want during matches. They can also earn a mastery rank once they’ve conquered each Super category.
Wheel of Fortune offers more than 4,000 unique puzzles for hours of fun and unique twists on the classic game:
- Unique modes: Enjoy the authentic TV show experience with all the beats you know and love in Classic mode. Choose the Quick mode to solve just a few puzzles or the Family mode to be more inclusive and fun with family friendly puzzles and modified timers.
- Online multiplayer: Track your progress leaderboards and compare your score and achievements with friends.
- Level up and unlock customization items: Gain levels as you play and unlock new customization items to decorate your contestants and studio set with over 250 unique items.
- Prizes & Gifts: Collect luxurious in-game prizes such as trips and top-value gifts.
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.