Last week, Human Things announced that its highly successful Kickstarter Genki Covert Dock is now available for purchase online, which provides a mobile third-party solution for the Nintendo Switch dock. The device can also charge and display other USB-C devices, which makes for a compact and safe way to view your Switch on the big screen.
Human Things’ Genki Covert Dock, an ultra-portable charger and dock for the Nintendo Switch and the most funded gaming hardware project on Kickstarter last year, is now available to purchase worldwide at http://www.genkithings.com.
This pocket-sized plug has all of the form and function of the Switch’s dock, as well as the ability to charge and display other USB-C devices on any screen, making any TV your playground. It’s one plug that charges, connects and streams.
- 90% smaller than the native Switch Dock and 22% smaller than native Switch charger
First-ever charger with built-in HDMI display, allowing the Switch to output 1080p to TV
- A safe third-party Nintendo Switch dock that controls both the power flow and docking data in one device (Human Things’ engineer wrote an article on how Switches get damaged by previous third-party docks on Reddit, that was featured on Ars Technica)
Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology replaces silicon providing higher efficiency, cooler operation, and a smaller carbon footprint
- Charging is compliant with Nintendo Switch standards and Power Delivery (PD) 3.0
30 watts so it’s able to fast-charge the Switch, smartphones, tablets and even many USB-C powered laptops
- Doesn’t require any additional software installation, device drivers or hardware adapters
- Foldable prongs eliminate snags when you pack it on the go
- Global adapters that easily slide on and off for use in over 180 countries
Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.