The Pokemon GO team today announced Winter 2021 Holiday event. The event will run from December 16 at 10 a.m. local time to December 31 at 8:00 p.m. local time.
Full event period
- Postcard Book
- Releases at the start of the event
- “Whenever a Trainer sends a gift, a postcard from that location is also attached based on the Pokéstop location that gift was from”
- Players can also pin Postcards to their Postcard Book
- Holiday Cup in GO Battle League Season 10
- Event Bonuses
- “Open up to 45 Gifts per day, and hold up to 40 Gifts in your Item Bag”
- “Team GO Rocket Grunts will have more Water- and Ice-type Pokémon”
- “Mega Abomasnow CP boost”
- Costumed Pokémon:
- Avatar items
- Purchasable in the in-game shop starting December 15 at 1:00 p.m. PST
- Festive Hat, Festive Jacket, Festive Shorts
- Trainers can “get holiday-themed stickers by spinning PokéStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop”
- Holiday-themed bundles will be purchasable in the in-game shop
- “Special Box (480 PokéCoins): 50 Poké Balls, two Premium Battle Passes, two Super Incubators, three Star Pieces”
- “Ultra Box (1,480 PokéCoins): 25 Ultra Balls, 18 Raid Passes, five Super Incubators, five Incense”
- “Adventure Box (1,480 PokéCoins): 18 Super Incubators, two Incubators, two Incense, four Star Pieces”
Bergmite and Avalugg are debuting December 23 at 10:00 a.m. local time.
A Winter Wonderland Mini-Event
- December 25 at 10:00 a.m. local time to December 26 at 8:00 p.m. local time.
- Collection Challenge
- December 25 to December 31 at 8:00 p.m. local time
- Trainers need to trade for the following Pokémon:
- Spheal (Doesn’t need to be costumed)
- Cubchoo (Doesn’t need to be costumed)
- When completed, Trainers can encounter Galarian Mr. Mime
- Trainers can trade up to 40 km away
- Field Research Task Encounters: Holiday Delibird
For more information, see the full post here and stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more gaming news!